New Adr1ft trailer teases zero-g gameplay and astronaut dreams

Andy Chalk Feb 20, 2016

The first accolade in the new Adr1ft“Clair de lune” trailer states, “Adr1ft brings your childhood dream of being an astronaut to life.” My childhood is a good many years behind me, but I can say with complete confidence that my dreams of being an astronaut (and I did, for the record, want to be one) did not ever include a bit about being trapped in low Earth orbit with no way to get home after my space station was destroyed in a horrific accident.

Orbital catastrophe notwithstanding, Adr1ft looks absolutely gorgeous, and our hands-onfrom last year makes it sound legitimately unique and exciting. I do wonder how it will fare on Steam, though, and whether Adr1ft as a game can live up to its promise as a VR experience. That's a word that gets used in conjunction with Adr1ft an awful lot, after all; it's even described on Steamas a “first person experience.”

Adr1ft will be out on Steam and the Oculus Rift on March 28. Find out more at adr1ft.com.

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét